Monday, November 12, 2012

Essay 4: Masterpiece in the Making


Currently I have the majority of my survey planned out and a hypothesis for the results.  My topic is global warming and how people deal with it.  I will be utilizing the Rational Choice Theory - I believe that people (college students) participate in more short term green-habits, than long term.   As soon as I have perfected my survey, it will "go live" on facebook and once the results are compiled I can integrate the information into my essay.

3 comments:

  1. It seems like you have a well thought out plan in regards to your paper and how you are going to carry it out. It seems like a good topic to research too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your ideas sound very good! its very original and I cannot wait to see what you find out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rational choice theory sounds like an interesting subject for this assignment. The ideas and theories that you have proposed should make for a good survey.

    ReplyDelete